Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our Service Desk Technician, you will be using your people and problem-solving skills to resolve issues and fulfill requests. Every day we will rely on you to ensure all of our team members are able to have minimal disruptions through quick issue resolution. To thrive in this role, you need to be a motivated self-starter with great communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Respond to and resolve team member hardware and software issues remotely and in-person
- Perform new hire onboarding training
- Record team member and asset data in the Service Desk and Asset Management systems
- Configure and deploy team member devices and applications
- Travel to office and job sites to configure and deploy IT hardware and services
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of process, procedure, and how-to documents
- Assist with monitoring connectivity, application, and asset performance
- Assist with the administration of Microsoft 365 cloud environment
What you bring to the team
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline, or relevant certifications (CompTIA A+, Network +, etc.)
- Eagerness to continue your professional development and grow your talent while achieving the SpawGlass mission
- Experience with computers and technical applications (i.e., Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Anti-Malware Applications)
Corporate office, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.